Social Media Manager
Mad Decent records, founded by Grammy award winning artist Diplo, is currently seeking a Social Media Manager to join our growing office in Los Angeles. We are looking for the right individual with a passion for forward-thinking music and engaging social media experiences at a label, agency, lifestyle brand, or entertainment company. This role will be responsible for leading social strategy and developing highly creative campaigns for social channels, online marketing initiatives, PR campaigns, and blending on/offline engagement with our fan base.
- Develop and execute a range of social campaigns for our label and artists' channels.
- Collaborate with internal creative and marketing teams to develop effective and engaging content across multiple platforms.
- Manage day-to-day social media calendar for immediate and future projects.
- Mix highly creative strategies with data driven metrics to shape current and future campaigns.
- Develop dashboards to track and report results to leadership, internal teams, and artist's management - must be able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight.
- Manage day-to-day social listening across social platforms including engaging with new audiences and responding to our active fan base.
- Manage the execution of creative and non-direct influencer activations to drive content exposure
- Utilize social media management tools and paid media across various social networks.
- A degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, or highly relative work experience.
- At least 2+ years standout professional experience managing social media platforms at an influential label, brand, or agency.
- Proven experience building and managing social media engagement on staple and emerging social platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills; copywriting experience a plus
- Knowledge of innovative marketing trends and techniques
- Experience working with digital and social media analytics tools.
- Great sense of humor and communication skills to match.
Please submit a resume and cover letter outlining why you would be the best fit for Mad Decent. Thanks!
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)