Mad Decent records, founded by Grammy winning artist Diplo, is currently seeking a Jr Designer/Production Artist to join our growing LA Office. We are looking for a creative, collaborative individual to support everything from social content, album cover art, merchandise, digital assets, and various other projects. If you're a strong production artist with a passion for forward thinking music we'd love to hear from you.
- Design and support engaging creative content across digital, social, and other projects
- Drive brand continuity across all projects and platforms
- Create digital experiences and visuals for a wide range of creative outlets
- Communicate design ideas both verbally and visually
- Help create efficient design workflows and delivery.
- Support other designers to ensure the visual design aligns to the brand strategy
- Manage and maintain existing visual design implementations, collaborating with our lead Art Director and other teams.
- ~1+ years of design production experience (preferably at a lifestyle brand, label, creative agency, or relative design school experience)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Expert Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop & Premiere
- Knowledge of visual systems, grids, and typography
- Strong visual sensibilities and process; ability to reference creative briefs, sketches, comps, style guides, etc for cutting and creating assets.
- Have a portfolio with work (personal projects included) that demonstrates a passion for creative digital design or interactive experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills, great sense of humor, and optimism under sometimes tight deadlines
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates ' ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
- Experience in motion graphics, video editing platforms, and animated GIFs a plus
Please include a portfolio link and brief cover letter with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Digital Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)