The Bloomingdale’s Paid Media team executes high-impact, results-driving advertising strategies that reach consumers through newspapers, magazines, broadcast, outdoor, websites, premium publisher partnerships, influencers, ad networks, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest Snapchat and beyond. The Paid Media Producer owns the paid media team processes, including digital media creative production, publisher partnership processes, agency processes, timeline development for all campaigns and processes, and provides critical operational support. Advertising on a national scale involves complex dependencies internally from business and strategy stakeholders, and externally from publishers, platforms, vendors, and agencies. As the producer, your role will be overseeing the rapidly evolving digital and traditional media workflows—finding efficiencies, communicating processes, enforcing timelines, tracking deliverables, building coalitions to meet goals, and solving operational difficulties. Key areas include: vendor co-op planning and execution process, creative execution workflow for digital media, timeline development for processes, campaigns and internal projects, and media planning and execution workflow. An ideal candidate is someone familiar with marketing operations, ideally in media, and shows outstanding problem-solving leadership, strong initiative, and impressive communication abilities. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee and facilitate team’s daily operations and workflow—deadlines, deliverables and processes—to ensure successful and on-time campaign execution
- Oversee holistic process and operations for media plan development
- Facilitate clear and regular cross-functional communication, acting as liaison to partners in Creative, Project Planning, PR, Buying, Campaign Planning, Marketing Effectiveness, Development & Production, etc. to ensure information is received, obstacles are identified and problem-solved
- Manage relationships and requests between media team and other internal teams
- Evolve workflows with agencies and third-parties as needed and maintain external relationships and communication
- Manage and evolve timeline for custom content executions and other media executions
- Share recommendations to improve and evolve current processes
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
- Media experience preferred
- 2 years experience in project planning or project management
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to read, write, and interpret technical documents
- Basic and high level business math functions and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of self-initiative, resourcefulness and strong leadership skills
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Extremely collaborative; trust and leverage the talent of others in decision making
- Timeline building and deadline enforcement
- Must be able to work with all levels of management
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once and be at ease with shifting priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.