Provide support to MMG’s NY Product Integrity Department. Work closely with team to manage customer feedback received on private label merchandise, filled production registration process and regulatory reporting. Perform other duties as assigned.
- MMG NY Product, Quality, Marketing, Design, & Technical Design Teams (all levels)
- MMG Overseas Merchandisers (all levels)
- Macy’s Inc. Legal, Risk Management, Customer Service, and Presidential Teams
- Licensor’s customer service teams for MMG exclusive merchandise
- Federal and State Governmental Agencies
- Vendors & 3rd Party Testing Labs
- Monitor multiple company databases and reports for customer feedback regarding quality or safety concerns on a daily basis.
- Monitor the CPSC public database for entries regarding private label merchandise.
- Investigate and respond to all quality or safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Work with Licensor’s customer service teams concerning any product feedback.
- Maintain tracking records for all feedback and monitor for trends.
- Assist with in-store audits and communicate any concerns with appropriate departments.
- Maintain department policy, procedures and budget.
- Process and maintain department invoices.
- Assist with coordination of department workshops, seminars, team trainings, etc.
- Assist management with the creating/ updating and distributing department manuals, bulletins, SOPs, etc.
- Assist department with the creation of presentations in power point, booking rooms and sending invites.
- Assist department with updates to reports, documents, line lists, test request forms, etc. as needed.
- Assist with regulatory reporting process, submissions & Nominated Trim Supplier Program.
- Assist with department monthly communication.
- Monitor filled product status for all vendors, request updated certificates when needed and apply for Macy’s
- Assist with in-store filled product inspections and follow up.
- Attend technical training classes and seminars to enhance knowledge of assigned area.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize (sense of urgency) and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work well independently and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Personable, team and service oriented – ability to build relationships with business and vendor partners.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Familiar with product testing methods and requirements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.