Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and help bring it to life for our customers. As part of our team, you’ll own, guide, and direct marketing efforts. Constantly creating, innovating, and exploring the new, you’ll drive customer engagement and spark excitement.
The Marketing Partnerships team is seeking a rock star Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our award winning team. The Affiliate Manager is an integral part of the Marketing Partnerships team. You will work closely with external partners and liaise with internal teams to drive promotions and marketing programs in order to generate sales and traffic. You will maintain and optimize existing relationships with publishers, identify new publishers and proactively explore ways to expand our relationship with existing publishers. You will own the day to day execution of affiliate marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative and a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced environment. Strong communication skills are essential in this role, as the Affiliate Manager will be integral in communicating information across a diverse set of internal and external partners. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Grow sales and traffic tied to specific categories of Macy’s business through the affiliate channel while optimizing ROI.
- Monitor affiliate program performance metrics on a daily basis; react to business based on these metrics.
- Manage the affiliate program budget and sales forecasting.
- Maintain and grow direct relationships with affiliate partners.
- Provide internal business partners with monthly/quarterly reporting on program performance along with recommendations on opportunities for growth.
- Work with technology team on implementing new or enhancing existing partner data feeds related to the affiliate program.
- Interface with our affiliate network to coordinate day-to-day aspects of program management and engage in regular communication with affiliates.
- Represent the face of Macy’s at industry events.
- Run regular and ad hoc reports to hone in on data that demonstrate areas of opportunity to grow and optimize our affiliate partnerships.
- Provide day-to-day planning and execution of affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Assess competitive landscape and provide recommendations, suggestions and education to internal teams.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable with excel (including pivot tables and complex formulas) and able to extract trends from a large pool of data.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills as the core function of this role is to analyze affiliate program driven traffic and sales data to derive conclusions and actionable insights.
- Create visualizations, dashboards, reports, presentations, and analyses that explain what happened and why.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field and 4+ years’ experience in marketing or related field and 3+ years’ experience in affiliate marketing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential in this role as well as excellent written and verbal skills.
- Related tasks include developing relationships and socializing Affiliate strategies across a diverse, dual-coastal team of partners.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Flexible attitude and able to adjust priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to execute on multiple projects while closely measuring the impact of each project and changing course when needed.
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills required.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Hands-on experience managing an affiliate program through Rakuten Affiliate Network or CJ Affiliate Network.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Ability to identify issues and problem solve effectively and independently
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills, detail oriented with strong follow-through skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic.
- Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.