The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) marketing team is responsible for driving global Omni-channel sales via the owned digital marketing channels such as Point of Sale, Email, Site, and Mobile (SMS/Push) by planning communications cadence, determining and optimizing targeting, end-to-end segmentation, and execution of marketing communication and offers to Macy’s consumers.
The candidate will develop strategies to foster, increase and maintain customers’ engagement and conversion with Macy’s, through lifecycle marketing management, awareness building, promotional activity and developing a stronger long-term relationship with our customers. They will be able to increase customer activation rate and purchase frequency. The candidate will provide business insights and assist in optimizing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be responsible for optimization and targeting strategy of outbound ad-hoc and automated Email, Mobile and Site Targeted Content campaigns, managing production workflow in collaboration with cross-functional teams and identifying opportunities to maximize efficiencies. S/he will help to maintain and increase customer engagement and conversion by developing a stronger long-term relationship with our customers through lifecycle marketing management, awareness building, and promotional activity. The candidate will provide business insights and assist in optimizing campaigns. S/he will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and management. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Build, maintain, optimize, and document customer targeting across owned digital marketing channels (point of sale, e-mail, web, mobile, etc.) for targeted, point-based, vendor/category and F&B offers.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure communications cadence, targeting optimization and campaign execution are aligned to deliver the bottom line.
- Experience performing historical analysis on large data sets and forecasting trends to identify areas of future opportunity; equal parts proactive and reactive to measure results.
- Facilitate end to end customer targeting/execution and campaign measurement while continually optimizing audiences across all targeted campaigns.
- Continually work to understand all digital marketing channels to improve the customer’s communication experience through targeting strategy, relevancy, and analysis.
- Work with team members to translate customer business rules into filter segments to ensure optimal list segmentation and create workflows.
- Consistently demonstrate regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital/Omni-channel marketing.
- BA/BS college degree is required; concentration in Marketing and/or quantitative focus is a plus.
- Past CRM software experience is a plus.
- Self-starter with strong communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills a must. Including prior experience with manipulating and interpreting large data sets to generate reports which provide insights & conclusions. Heavy focus on quality control and high attention to detail are essential to success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Demonstrable computer skills and aptitude/passion for technology, including proficiency with MS Office and database applications are a must.
- S/he can manage shifting operational and project deadlines in a cross-functional and collaborative environment.
- Ability to identify, resolve, and escalate issues, challenging the status quo when appropriate.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.