- The job of the Sales Associate is to support the Executive team in growing their portfolio of Corporate Subscription accounts and prospect for net new Named Accounts. This is accomplished through collaboration with Marketing to generate demand, performing product demonstrations, and presenting to potential customers. You are expected to develop and maintain a pristine sales pipeline and to achieve sales targets by executing our Sales Process. As your tenure in the role increases you will be expected to contribute ideas that will make the team more effective and efficient. You will take a keen interest in understanding the core businesses of our clients and use that knowledge and a Challenger approach to selling to differentiate you as a Sales professional. You will also accurately and openly share all the intelligence you acquire through talking with customers with everyone else in our company to help us provide exceptional service to clients and to improve execution company wide.
- You are ambitious, eager to learn, excited to add value to any project and ready to help solve problems. You want to join a start-up in its early stages and work hard to become a vital component of the company's growth and our client's on-going success. A company core culture that embraces change, rewards creativity, and promotes dialogue with colleagues is the environment that best suits you. You believe in technology, have a passion for improving mental health, are a great communicator, and you seek to be an efficient contributor to all projects. You are proven in your ability to work in an agile, collaborative team environment and you're ready to gain more experience and more responsibility.
- Will have or develop a passion for and good understanding of mental health, emotional well-being, and mental performance;
- College of university degree;
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preference for those who have worked in a SaaS company;
- Successful track record in a sales environment;
- Proven ability to generate demand and build a sales pipeline;
- Proven ability to communicate with VP and C-Level prospects;
- Ability to contribute individually and work within a strong team culture; and
- Excellent writing, presentation, and demonstration skills.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Present and sell Company services, as it relates to their product, headversity, to current and potential clients;
- Work with MacroMind's senior executives on the ideation, design, and execution of products and services to be developed or changed based on experience and insight of client interactions.
- Assess acquisition and organic opportunities to drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for MacroMind in the face of shifting consumer demands. Build and inform the strategic direction for how MacroMind identifies and sources opportunities for its business lines.
- Establish and maintain current client, and potential client, relationships;
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline, including full contact and business intelligence information deemed appropriate by the Employee and the Company, along with related annual sales targets;
- Identifying and qualifying prospective customers through research, networking, and cold-calling;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from business development activities;
- Assist in the ideation, development, and maintenance of sales and promotional materials;
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive developments;
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner
We look forward to meeting you and to making a real difference, together, in workplace mental health and performance!
Reference ID: SA1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)