- We are looking for a B2B SaaS sales and marketing leader to develop and execute a clearly defined sales and marketing strategy with a focus on revenue growth and demand generation.
- You'll be responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing, executing, and measuring all sales marketing functions to achieve headversity's outbound and inbound sales growth and lead generation objectives.
- Our company values care and community, striving for greatness and individual resourcefulness. Independent workers who can be self-motivated and be trusted to manage their own workload will thrive in our company. However, we are committed to being a learning organization and to making every effort to support career progression, training and development. We provide thorough training and on-boarding so that the successful applicant is given all the necessary support and guidance that s/he would need to be successful in the role.
Sales Responsibilities: Manage and grow lead generation
- Lead the outbound sales team to achieve the company's revenue objectives
- Develop and implement a process to source and contact new companies and leads, for both large enterprise and SME's (small & medium enterprises).
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares KPI reporting for the sales team, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Present and sell Company services, as it relates to their product, headversity, to current and potential clients.
- Build and inform the strategic direction for how MacroMind identifies and sources opportunities for its business lines
- Assign or manage the assignment of leads to outbound team, coach outbound for improvement and take the time to teach the employee how to perform the tasks expected of them and manage KPI's / quotas for each sales person.
- Routinely manage and update information in HubSpot, including research and notes on the organizational structures of large enterprise companies.
- Establish daily, weekly, and annual best practices to ensure that the Sales and Marketing pillar not only meets but exceeds targets.
- Oversee the department's budget, and track and report on sales & marketing's main KPIs to executive
Marketing Responsibilities: Align the comprehensive and strategic marketing plan with sales
- Use proven B2B SaaS strategies to inform current and new campaigns for all Marketing, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative;
- Review and plan the successful execution of all campaigns with customized data, research and strategic assessment based on results of sales and marketing efforts, and bi-weekly reporting to the executive;
- Maintain and share knowledge of growth and market trends, developments, and best practices in industry, with reporting to the executive;
- Build strategies and clear plans for business development (with Thought Leaders) and customer retention (with Client Success); and
- Align and maximize the exposure of company message between Thought Leadership and paid digital campaigns on product.
- Will have or develop a passion for and good understanding of mental health, emotional well-being, and mental performance;
- College of university degree;
- 7 + years of business strategy and sales, including some in B2B SaaS, preference to those with experience in healthcare; and
- Successful track record in a sales environment;
We look forward to meeting you and to making a real difference, together, in workplace mental health and performance!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- SaaS: 2 years (Preferred)