Social Media Consultant
Macro Properties, Toronto ON.
Are you looking for a career opportunity that allows your creativity to soar, and social media technical abilities to shine? If so, Macro Properties is looking for you! We are hiring a Social Media Consultant to join our dynamic team on a part time basis.
Established in 1987, Macro Properties is a privately held real estate investment management company that owns and manages its own extensive Residential, Commercial and Motel portfolios across Canada. We offer our team on-the-job paid training in a professional, inspirational and inclusive working environment.
- Assist in content creation, campaign management and social media engagement.
- Brainstorm unique ideas to increase our follower count.
- Monitor and manage our company's online presence.
- Frequently update Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, company website, and company blogs.
- Remain currently aware of our industry and company's overall business objectives.
- Draw from our internal messaging while building your own strategically enticing narrative.
- Respond to/track online posts or comments.
- Post update news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our client base and post to various social networks, in a manner that invites conversation and promotes interaction.
- Update social media accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, or other content from company/community activities and events.
- Solid understanding of social media campaign aesthetics.
- Continuously educating yourself on the communities we operate within and around.
- Grow online social networks by increasing client-base and interactions.
- Maintain current information on all social media networks.
- Build on current editorial calendars and program schedules.
- Content writing - including blog posts, social captions, newsletter content, and more.
- Stay up to date with the latest social/digital trends.
- Social media community management.
- Draft corporate and property communications.
- Draft responses for online reviews assist with the company's online reputation management.
- Complete other social media and digital marketing projects for the organization as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Superb attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and excited to learn.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and self-regulated work ethic.
- Collaborates well in a team and without direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) is required.
- Proven experience managing social media campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of marketing communications principles is an asset.
- Experience working with social media publishing and measurement tools.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Good command of the English language.
- Passion for Social media with knowledge of the latest trends and best practices.
- Results-driven, responsible and accountable.
- Self-starter with a passion for social media who takes initiative to make a positive impact developing and posting organic content based on an annual calendar.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)