Business Development Centre (BDC) Representative
A busy Automotive Dealership in Halifax Regional Municipality has an opening for a Business Development Centre (BDC) Representative.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the BDC Representative's functions include customer relations, administration, sales/marketing and service knowledge. The BDC Representative must be adaptable, be well organized, detail oriented, have computer system capability and be a team player.
- Ability to converse with customers to discuss needs and direct appropriately within the dealership
- Knowledge of telephone/e-mail techniques and etiquette
- Knowledge of sales/service procedures, processes, and follow-up
What the Work is Like
The work of the Business Development Centre (BDC) Representative:
- Multi-channel communication with customer: contact via email, phone, website, wireless device, fax, traditional mail or in dealership
- Administrative support for all correspondence; promotions, community events, mailers, service notification, birthday letters, etc.
- Make contact to schedule regular maintenance, recalls and preventive services
- Up selling and providing information on services to customers
- Respond to inbound customer requests and questions
- Update customer and vehicle information during every contact
- Address or escalate any potential issues identified by customer
The BDC Representative:
- Is a decisive person who is genuinely customer-oriented and has the ability to readily establish rapport with customers
- Projects a professional company image through telephone interaction and written communication
- Must have strong organizational skills and is an accomplished self-manager when it comes to using time productively
- Is a well developed team member skills
- Possesses a working knowledge of computerized software systems
- Possesses a well developed customer service and telephone skills
Call Centre experience considered an asset.
Applicant Qualifications- Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Call Centre experience do you have?
- Are you in Halifax, NS?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- out-bound calls: 1 year (Preferred)