Like most guys, we just want getting dressed to be easy. But somewhere along the way things got complicated. Nothing seemed to fit quite right, quality was lacking and shopping was a painful exercise of trial and error. There were somehow way too many options, or none. And whenever we did find something we liked, we knew it would be a little different the next time we looked. So we decided to fix that.
We started with underwear and socks, things that could make you more comfortable every single day. Since then, we've gone on to reinvent other essentials that didn't meet our standards for comfort, performance, quality, or design. If you only need one version of it, we only make the best possible version--and once we get it right, we don't change a thing.
Mack Weldon is reinventing men's basics with a focus on smart design, innovative fabrics, and simple shopping. As a digitally-native brand, all shopping happens on our eCommerce platform at Mackweldon.com. As a Senior Product Manager, Digital, you will share responsibility for driving and executing the roadmap while ensuring our customers consistently have seamless and engaging experiences. You will work with a team of product managers, engineers, UX designers, data scientists, and QA analysts who will be responsible for the integrity and stability of our back-end while continually improving and evolving the front-end experience through new features and designs. You will help strike a balance between beautiful design and KPIs such as conversion rate and average order value. This is a highly cross-functional role which will require you to partner closely with the existing members of our Product Management team, as well as leaders of merchandising, marketing, finance & operations, and customer service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS:
- Digital Roadmap - Launch and manage development of sites, experiences, feature sets and functionality across digital platforms
- Test and Learn - Create strong product hypotheses, validate / test, and make trade-offs prior to starting implementation. We love data and analysis, but we also value moving quickly and getting things done. Execution is just as important as ideation and testing.
- Strategic Planning - Evolve our digital product by developing both short- and long-term roadmaps that align with the business's annual and long term strategic plans
- Sprint Management - Attend engineering standups, sprint planning, and iteration planning meetings to help prioritize weekly sprints including new features, partner integrations, marketing launches, bug fixes, software updates, and housekeeping
- Performance - Responsible for maintaining a high level of site performance and stability while continuing to improve site infrastructure to scale with the business
- Vendor Management - Manage third-party vendors across engineering, digital product, and analytics
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ability to partner with team members to map the product strategy down to individual features and correctly prioritize them across phases
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment and be a true team player
- Strong user-centric design and product sense
- Comfortable guiding engineers to prioritize technical project: you don't need to be an engineer, but you need to be comfortable speaking the language
- Ability to clearly justify and document strategic technology or business decisions to stakeholders of varying backgrounds
- Experience with web apps and eCommerce systems (Spree, Solidus, Shopify and Salesforce are a plus)
- Track record of developing and leading high-performance, and analytical teams
- A true digital product leader with 6+ years of direct experience
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication skills (tech and non-tech)
- A team player who can understand requirements from across various functions and work together to reach a team goal
- An analytical mindset with experience using data to drive decision making
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial; ability to deal in ambiguity and come up with innovative solutions
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. We're slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon and our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You won't find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We won't sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- It's all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Free Mack Weldon gear
- Office snacks and drinks
- Thursday happy hours