Brand Experience Associate (Retail)
Like most guys, we just wanted getting dressed to be easy. But somewhere along the way things got complicated. Nothing seemed to fit quite right, quality was lacking, and shopping was a painful exercise of trial and error. There were somehow way too many options, or none. And whenever we did find something we liked, we knew it would be a little different the next time we looked. So, we decided to fix that.
We started with underwear and socks, things that could make you more comfortable every single day. Since then, we've gone on to reinvent other essentials that didn't meet our standards for comfort, performance, quality, or design. If you only need one version of it, we make the best possible version--and once we get it right, we don't change a thing.
We're looking for dynamic Brand Experience Associates to join Mack Weldon's first retail team! In this role, you'll educate and share the Mack Weldon brand story and guide customers through our retail experience. You'll play a critical role in delivering exceptional customer service and building customer relationships.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a Mack Weldon brand ambassador and deliver exceptional customer service throughout the customer journey
- Communicate the Mack Weldon brand story and philosophy to our customers
- Demonstrate and maintain exceptional product knowledge
- Continuously deliver an above and beyond and individualized customer experience for all guests
- Work collaboratively with all team members and cultivate a positive store team culture
- Maintain store cleanliness and visual standards, assistant store merchandising changes
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain customer relationships
- Support management team in projects and initiatives as needed
- Strive to improve the store experience and make suggestions to management team
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- Minimum 6 months retail sales experience
- Experience in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Must be flexible with working varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to carry boxes 25-30lbs for stock transfers
- Can bend, reach, lift and move stock and products
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. We're slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon and our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You won't find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We won't sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- It's all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.