JOIN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING AND MOST CREATIVE HOSPITALITY GROUPS IN CHICAGO WITH A NATIONAL FOOTPRINT.
Machine Hospitality Group with a primary focus on our newest restaurant, Machine: Engineered Food & Drink, as well as Headquarters Beercade River North and Headquarters Beercade Nashville.
Client Interaction and Event Admin is responsible for interacting with customers inquiring about booking anyone of our venues and assisting both the events team and the company's executive leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with customers who are calling and emailing to book our venues for private events, group outings and/or making reservations
- Reply to all inquiries in an efficient and professional manner that reflects our brand's standards
- Communicating with customers regarding our new unique restaurant concept
- Logging all interactions in our CRM and daily logging on new leads
- Comprise daily, weekly and monthly reports and deliver them to several departments across multiple venues nationally
- Comprise SOP guidelines and add them to our company's SOP bible for all processes related to any new responsibilities as well as editing any existing procedures
- Represent the global brand in a professional and positive manner in any and all customer facing outlets including both social media and personal interactions
- Perform other assigned duties as part of our constant growth and expansion
Education and Work Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Customer service or other customer facing experience a plus
- Previous hospitality Industry experience a plus but not required
- Must be outgoing and enjoy interacting with people in person or live over the phone. Dealing with people through texting and emailing needs to come second to talking with customers.
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Absolutely must have the ability to deal with any and all customers under stressful or heightened emotional situations while maintain an absolute professional, calm and sincere attitude
- Must be extremely detail oriented, possess strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multitask in a developing and changing environment.
- Must be looking to start or develop a long term career in the hospitality industry and want to grow with a company that is seeking dedicated professions with a "what can I do to help" mentality.
- *Knowledgeable in Google Docs, Gmail and other Mac/PC professional products
- *Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- *Ability to write correspondence in a professional manner .
- *Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- *Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- *Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)