Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
Within our Ecommerce team, our focus is on creating a uniquely lululemon, truly differentiated and elevated guest experience. Working closely with partners across the organization and in tight collaboration with our Loyalty team under Retail Operations, you will be the business lead bridging strategy and IT execution for a new Loyalty program. You will be responsible for delivering on a digital strategy to drive guest retention and frequency. You will be part of building out process and systems with various partners to support pilot initiatives and scale to rollout. The environment will be fast paced and agile to get things done quickly while putting guest experience first.
A day in the life:
- Set the vision and strategy for the digital execution of a new Loyalty program
- Act as a business lead on a variety of technology processes and systems
- Create scoping documents, project plans and key success metrics
- Enroll and work cross functionally with other partners across the organization (IT, Digital marketing, Ecommerce, CRM, Analytics, Finance, Asset Protection & Legal)
- Manage both internal and external partnerships from concept-to-delivery to ensure that roadmap priorities meet our stores and our guest expectations and needs
- Monitor & identify guest, stores and stakeholder needs, staying current on industry standards and trends and respond by adjusting user experience and product roadmaps
- Audit, analyze, and evaluate initiatives post-implementation to ensure objectives have been fulfilled
- You are innovative and always thinking of new ways to do things
- 5+ years of product experience with customer-facing and/or customer service applications
- Minimum BA / BS degree from a four-year accredited university (advanced degree preferred)
- Experience with digital technologies, media, e-commerce, payments, and/or subscription businesses across a variety of channels, include native mobile apps
- Strong core consulting skills (demonstrated track record of quality delivery, interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrives in collaborative environments
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and work in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to succinctly and effectively communicate with operations and senior leadership
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.