LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We've created a work environment where you'll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at
We're looking for a Director of Marketing (Inbound), you'll be developing and executing inbound marketing programs, campaigns and activities that generate targeted sales leads from various channels such as Content Marketing, PR, SEO, Webinars, SEM, Display and Retargeting, and Web Analytics.
- Develop and execute inbound marketing programs, campaigns, and activities that generate targeted sales leads from various channels such as SEM, Display and Retargeting, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, PR, SEO, Webinars, etc.
- Use a range of methodologies and tools to optimize various metrics, including traffic, bounce rate, webform conversion, lead conversion rate, etc.
- Help develop and refine go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Work with product management to align messaging and product development with target markets
- Formulate strategy, tactics, marketing plans/practices/policies, and targets
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, as well as activating and retaining customers; improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Build long and short term growth strategies, influence action across various stakeholders, and effect change in the daily work environment
- Create and curate marketing assets including product literature, whitepapers. e-books, release, blogs, thought leadership articles, case studies, and editorial content
- Consistently monitor the marketing activity of the team, as well as track and analyze the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the SaaS space
- Reporting on marketing activity and forecast to company management
- Train and manage team of B2B marketers
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and regular communication of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in successfully managing a Software/SaaS marketing team to achieve performance goals
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel - conversion, customer acquisition, CAC, etc
- Strong background in B2B Marketing, especially in Paid Channels, Conversions, and Inbound Marketing
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills, Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to hire and train new marketers
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- University degree in Marketing or related field is required