Lobeline Communications is a Los Angeles Entertainment Public Relations firm specializing in entertainment public relations, publicity & media relations and marketing communication for corporate, consumer and entertainment clients for over 30 Years. We're seeking a part-time graphic designer (we are open to allow remote work from someone in the Los Angeles Area) who is great at eyeing and following trends, is passionate about graphical design, and comfortable working in a fast-paced but fun environment.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Create custom graphic design, illustrations, and gifs for our clients
- Lead design on client-funded campaigns for leading brands - following brand guidelines.
- Create and refresh design templates for clients
- Design aesthetic should be a mix of pretty, fun, polished, and youthful
What we're looking for from you:
- At least two years of graphic design experience and the portfolio to prove it;
- Advanced Photoshop / Illustrator skills (or equivalent).
- Comfortable being both self-directed and working with a team;
- Efficiency: great at prioritizing and handling deadlines;
- Ability to work directly with clients, leading them through every phase of the design process;
To be considered for this position, you must submit the following:
- Your resume
- Your digital design portfolio or samples highlighting your web projects, email creative, digital ads, iconography, copywriting, promotional or marketing materials
Salary - Compensation TBD (based on experience & availability)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $0.00 /month
Hours per week: