If you're looking for a great job and you have what it takes - join our team! Due to recent growth our agency is looking for a talented, hardworking individual that shares a passion for great creative and compelling strategy.
Who we are:
The agency has in been Toronto for the past 14 years. We are perfectly sized to take on exciting projects that make a big impact. Our team provides our clients with complete, undivided attention. We are streamlined and efficient with the sole purpose of providing our clients with successful communication solutions.
The Ideal Full Stack Web Developer will lead a small team of developers, in conjunction with the creative department to create, test, and maintain effective online marketing for our clients. The developer will also maintain servers and other digital infrastructure to support our client and staff needs. Strong attention to detail and communication skills are a must.
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders to plan, code, test, refine and launch best-in-class digital properties, e.:
- Fully responsive websites
- Dynamic, database-driven websites
- WordPress themes
- Advanced forms
- Fully customized marketing portals
- Custom responsive HTML emails / newsletters (MailChimp and Campaign Monitor)
- Manage and maintain Linux web servers
- Translate designs to HTML with extreme focus on detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and managing content for all client websites.
- Improve SEO rankings through on-site & off-site SEO (ie: link building, PBN...etc).
- Work closely with designers to create effective user interfaces & experiences.
- Troubleshoot and address technical concerns, requests, and changes from clients.
- Provide technical support to clients and staff when required
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies to consistently deliver innovative scalable solutions to our clients
- Share newest best practices and suggestions for changes to current processes
- 4-5 years of professional experience in an agency setting.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience coding, refactoring and testing responsive websites.
- Experience setting up and maintaining Linux server environments.
- Excellent communication skills to present technical concepts and designs to internal team members.
- Self-motivated, innovative and ability to successfully manage projects simultaneously in an agile work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (pref. with MVC frameworks like Laravel) / MySQL / WordPress
- Ability to work with Linux (back-end) & Mac platforms
- Experience with web servers such as cPanel / Apache / Nginx
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to haves:
- Office 365
- In-depth SEO knowledge
- Experience with Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Experience with computer networking
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
No recruiters please.
Job Type: Full-time