We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been passionate about innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values . We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to progress, authenticity and collaboration .
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer, Digital to support the Levi’s global E-commerce and digital marketing efforts. This designer will maintain relationships with selected partners, understand their goals and strategy, and can make use of that knowledge to create designs to address those strategies – assuring the goals have been met with the proper tone and messaging.
- Implement and infuse brand guidelines into all designs created and maintain consistent creative standards when presenting work
- Completion of all assigned projects on time and on budget
- Implement the Global Brand Marketing Priorities into goals and applies &Co expectations to deliverables
- Contribute to the development of digital brand standards and production guidelines which will exist as internal marketing communication tools for a variety of content producer audiences
- Design digital content, version layouts and run quality checks on all assets prepared for digital (includes E-commerce, social, digital, CRM, mobile and media platforms), ensuring that assets are compatible with corporate standards related to visual style/branding guidelines
- Collaborate with creative partners to develop concepts, and ideas that can be effectively performed within digital channels, and potentially other mediums where the opportunity arises
- Collaborate with vendors to provide creative feedback on outsourced digital projects and communicate brand updates to these vendors
- Demonstrate global cultural awareness with regard to content crossing global borders and uses consultant resources
- Maintain an organized set of files for project archive, utilizing the departments digital assets management systems and file servers
- Technical requirements:
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology, proposing new technologies and sharing this knowledge with the team
- Adhere to standards in color quality and specifications
- Ensure all design layouts are optimized for web (banners, sales page, emails, promotions) and ready for hand off to coding and development teams.
- Complete retouching on files required for internal presentation and work with vendors for final post-production delivery
- 4 - 6 years experience in a similar role, brand and retail exposure preferred
- You are an expert in digital media requirements/technology, managing your work to the highest possible standards of production for all web, mobile, and email deliverables.
- You aspire to enhance the level of creativity on all projects and works with the Art Director to ensure deliverables meet all brand guidelines.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise
The Company's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees on the basis of any protected classes.
1155 Battery St. San Francisco, CA, 94111