Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver Financial Statement packages for an assigned portfolio of multifamily properties following the quality standards as instructed. Verify correctness of information prior to submission.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules. Analyze the Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts for accuracy.
- Prepare and post journal entries to the General Ledger. Review periodic reports of general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy and correct errors prior to close of accounting period.
- Review and analyze transactions from Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable to ensure they have been accurately coded and recorded. Work with AP and AR to investigate, resolve and/or report on discrepancies.
- Research, analyze, identify and explain any variances or unexplained items on the Income Statement and changes on the Balance Sheet.
- Prepare additional financial reports to be included in the Financial Package as requested by client.
- Assist independent CPA firms in their audit and review of associations on a year end, turnover, and/or periodic audit/review.
- Analyze and post end-of-year audit adjusting entries.
- Prepare annual budget worksheets as needed for clients
- Provide assistance and guidance to Property Management by answering questions regarding monthly Financial Statements and other related matters.
- Assisting as directed by supervisor in preparing annual and monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing various reports as requested
- Assisting in accounting or operations projects from time to time as requested
- Moderate understanding of General Ledger system
- Moderate general PC skills
- Moderate Excel skills including preparing and modifying spreadsheets
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of accounting and operations management
- Willingness to assist others perform their duties in a team environment workplace
- Other duties, as assigned
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Company Paid Life Insurance
Drug Test and Background Screening Required