CSM exists to create impact by challenging convention. We do this because it produces work for our clients that is more meaningful, memorable, and measurable.
Our diversity of experience, expertise, and opinions is our greatest asset, which is why we celebrate our differences. We are looking for individuals who want to put their hand up and challenge convention to create something exciting, bigger, and better each and every time.
CSM is proud to share fresh perspectives and new ideas to produce work that others don’t and won’t. What we do is fast-paced, exciting, and rewarding, which is why we love it and why you’ll love life at CSM.
CSM LEADDOG IS LOOKING FOR:
CSM LeadDog’s creative department is looking for a Junior Designer to work with both our Print and Experience/Environmental Teams, designing elements for events and marketing campaigns of all types and sizes. We are looking for someone with a focus in graphic design and an interest in expanding their experience in spatial/environmental design.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Command of fundamental design principles (color, composition, and hierarchy)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with a focus in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of presentation software, including PowerPoint and Keynote
- Super organized and detail oriented to efficiently and accurately deal with large number of deliverables on a daily basis
- Possesses the ability to move between widely varying projects, both stylistically and technically, in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and accept creative direction from senior team members and clients
- Equally comfortable assisting with creative and production-related tasks; working on a team with an Art Director, you will collaborate on ideas and designs and then execute the design across all deliverables
- Comfortable with printing and digital processes
- Print and production experience (eg, formatting print-ready files and art, scaling art)
- Ability to manage time effectively to produce elements for large-scale projects with tight timelines
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with other team members and with vendors
- Comfortable researching production questions/technical specifications to ensure all work is being produced correctly for printing and/or digital environment
- Knowledge of SketchUp is a plus; many print deliverables are for events and it can be helpful to mock up signage plans and usage for client visualization and planning. We value skills, aesthetics, and a collaborative personality equally.