LDA Technologies is looking for a highly skilled C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer to join its high-performance platform development team.
This position provides an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and participate in the development of some of the fastest and most efficient FPGA-based products alongside engineers leading in the field of high-performance systems. The position allows for a flexible schedule and working remotely.
- Work directly with software and hardware architects to define the tasks and global architecture rules.
- Independently plan and execute tasks, including design and development.
- Work on multiple parts of the system: from embedded software up to customer-facing management modules or APIs.
- Perform thorough testing of the new code ensuring its suitability for high availability environments
- Maintain existing code including bug fixes and upgrades
- Participate in technical support for LDA products.
- 7+ years of experience in C/C++ development
- 3+ years of experience of Linux development including drivers
- Experience writing embedded code for devices and troubleshooting it on actual hardware
- Knowledge of networking protocols is a major plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of STL and similar libraries is a plus.
- Knowledge of classic data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with large systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar is preferable
About the Company
LDA Technologies is a leading provider of high-end FPGA-oriented solutions optimized for ultra-low latency operation, targeted for data processing acceleration, high-performance computing, low-latency networking, and high-frequency trading.
LDA Technologies has been designing and manufacturing products and providing ODM services for customers since 2010.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- software engineering: 7 years (Preferred)
- C++: 5 years (Preferred)
- C: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)