Lauren Services provides a full suite of project delivery services to the Energy sector. We offer complete EPCM services including Project Management, Feasibility Studies, Full Service Engineering, Detailed Design, Procurement, Construction Management, Commissioning & Start-up and Operations Maintenance Support.
At Lauren, we pride ourselves in successfully executing projects that are safe, high quality, cost effective and completed on time. Our team leaders capitalize on their years of experience supported by a solution driven group of professionals. Lauren Services business model is based on repeat business by developing long term relationships with our clients.
The Project Engineer - Pipeline is responsible for providing pipeline design, technical analysis and resolution of engineering problems for EPCM or EPC projects. The incumbent will provide engineering to promote the successful execution of projects with a focus on quality, cost effectiveness, constructability and schedule. This is a dual role, with some engineering activities and involvement in a project engineering role.
- Provide high quality, leading edge engineering solutions to the oil and gas industry for our clients
- Design oil and gas pipelines to CSA Z662, develop piping specifications, material selections and has exposure to pipeline techniques and equipment.
- Assist in the Development of general arrangement, isometrics, P&ID's, Alignment Sheets Construction Work Packages, hydrostatic test plans, pipe stress calculations, and site specific drawings or plans
- Designs, coordinates and communicates deliverables per Client and Company specifications
- Executes the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for the assigned project elements, monitors progress to maintain schedules and budgets
- Participate in the development of technical specifications for materials and construction
- Assists in development of Total Install Cost estimates Develops material specifications, data sheets, and material lists
- Provides technical support during construction
- Is experienced in applicable industry codes and regulations such as CSA Z662 and CSA Z245
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills and a good understanding of work related documents
- Coordinates and works with other disciplines, project managers and directly with our clients
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from an accredited University
- 4-8 years of formal training and experience in engineering design or EPC projects
- Must be eligible for licensing as a Professional Engineer/EIT in Canada
- Must be familiar with applicable codes, standards, and acceptable industry practices, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be capable of interacting with peers, project managers, site managers and clients
- Must have a proven track record of accomplishment as a design engineer and be capable of working in a team of engineers, designers and support personnel
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
Lauren Services is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Job Types: Contract, Casual
Job Types: Contract, Casual