We are looking for professional and personable Internet / BDC Representative to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand.
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify needs
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish a robust customer network
- Answer internet leads in a timely manner by phone or email
- Assist the store in exceeding its stated goals on closing ratio with internet leads
- Answer sales phone calls and set appointments for customers
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses)
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior sales, call center, internet department or BDC experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Strong computer & phone skills (E-Leads, Reports, Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Current, valid driver's license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage
- Paid Time Off to include Vacation and Sick Leave
If you have experience in any of the following apply now! Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Accounts Executive, Brand Representative, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Auto Sales, Call Center, Car Sales, Sales Management, Auto Business, Commissioned Sales, Account Sales, Internet Sales, Telemarketing, Receptionist, Phone Sales, Cold Calls, E-Commerce, E-Leads, E-Sales, Internet Marketing.
Job Type: Full-time