Looking for that new challenge? Are you ready to lead a great team? Do you have a passion for a fast-paced retail environment? Love welcoming new customers?
Kitchen Stuff Plus is the place for you!
We are a proudly owned Canadian company with numerous retail locations across the GTA. We have loyal and enthusiastic customers who keep coming back and keep our business growing!
What Kitchen Stuff Plus offers:
- Fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment
- Training, development and career-growth opportunities
- Competitive total rewards: salary, bonus program, benefits and generous staff discount
What you will be doing:
- Oversee store operations in all areas
- Manage store expenses and operation performance to maximize profit
- Mentor and guide Sales Associates and Management Team
- Anticipate and effectively address talent needs through proactive recruitment, staffing and training
- Evaluate and continuously improve the quality of customer service
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of progressive retail management experience
- Strong financial skills with P&L statements, inventory management, store budgets and wage controls
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Exceptional customer service and customer loyalty-building skills
- Experience in recruiting, selecting, redeploying and retaining talent
- Strong knowledge of and/or interest in houseware and home decor
Find out what all the Plus is about!
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 7 years (Preferred)