Develop chemical/cosmetic products that are demanded in Brazil beauty market. S/he will be responsible for creating and revamping current/future product lines, which includes (managing) the product throughout the product lifestyle: gathering, prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining product vision, and working closely with vendors to deliver winning products. This position will work with various different teams (to implement strategic planning and display), and to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
(A) Essential Funtions
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong passion/interest in the fashion and beauty industry
- Able to work under strict and tight time line
- Able to communicate and negotiate well with vendors
- Must be up to trend and open to new ideas
- Experience in Cosmetology, Fashion, or Merchandising Required.
- Bilingual in Korean and English Required
(B) Non-Essential Funtions
- Able to think outside of the box and be creative
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Knowledge – Comestology and Fashion Design Backgown.
- Education – No Degree needed
- Experience- 1-3 years of Comestology or Chemical Products experience is a plus
- Skills – Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Experience