Kipling Media is looking for a self-motivated Content Creator. We are a full-scale marketing agency in Vancouver. As a Content Creator, you will be responsible to manage and execute a variety of content creation related to social media, web development and design. You will conduct research for new trends in the web & marketing space for our clients as required by each project. Demonstrate your creative edge, strategic thinking to achieve the objectives of a given project. You'll collaborate with Web Developers, Copywriter, and Account Executives to bring the project live.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Designing strategy for social media content creation & execution
- Manage Social Media pages for the clients and execute social media Ad Campaigns
- Develop relationships with social influencers to directly target our key demographics
- Engage on social media with consumers and customers, plus respond to questions
- Update website content, for multiple brand websites, using Wordpress
- Distribute marketing materials to internal sales team and complete marketing requests
- Handle incoming enquiries from prospects and coordinate follow-up sales meetings
- Create & write interesting content for the blogs, social media and emails
- Ensure the Kipling Media website is up to date and coordinate changes
- Work with the SEM and SEO tools & coordinate assets with designers for paid and organic marketing
- Create reports on the performance of the various marketing channels
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Takes ownership of the work and has at least 1-2 years of relative experience
- Strong writing ability - both in content creation and clear & persuasive emails
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to coordinate photo/video productions
- Ability to pick up new concepts quickly and problem-solve effectively
- Tech-savvy - comfortable working with a range of digital tools and platforms
- Experience with email marketing a plus
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Trusted Premier Google Partner
- Nominated as BC's Best Marketing Agency
Please email us your resume and cover letter and briefly mention what makes you an ideal candidate for this position.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kipling Media!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Social Media Marketing & Management: 1 year (Preferred)