As the Brand Marketing Manager you will play an integral part in leading key marketing initiatives and efforts across the US restaurants, while liaising with the additional marketing staff members in Japan, Korea and Canada.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- A communicator: you're capable of articulating a story in a clear, concise, and conversational manner; and you enjoy face-to-face conversations, executive-level presentations, and participating in dynamic exchanges of information.
- Service oriented: you're a people person, systematic and trustworthy, who effortlessly provides exceptional support.
- A team player: you're a collaborative team player who shows respect for the views and contributions of others and enjoys brainstorming, project-work, and building team spirit.
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
- Create, update and manage annual marketing calendar
- Field marketing efforts targeted for each location
- Manage in-house promotions
- Brand relationships and collaboration
- Monthly analytics
- Direct-to-consumer and community outreach
- Manage the approval form for offsite events, donation requests, and menu management including holiday menus and special menu items.
What we require:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or a similar role that proves an understanding of the position.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and a team player
- Keen understanding of today's consumer, a built-in network of contacts nationwide and a desire to create new relationships to build the KINKA FAMILY brands.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
What we prefer:
- Restaurant experience
- Genuine interest in food
Founded in 2009, KINKA FAMILY was established with an aim to revolutionize Japanese hospitality experiences. Since then, the Company is recognized as Canada's largest Japanese restaurant group. KINKA FAMILY owns and operates a diverse portfolio of restaurants and cafes in Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo, Seoul and will soon enter the US market.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules