Who We Are
We're a tightly-knit group with a deep passion for improving the safety and education of young children. It's this incredibly important task that drives us to be creative and innovative every day.
If you like being challenged as well as assisted by your colleagues, this is the place for you. At Kindertales we encourage our team members to learn new things and share new ideas regularly.
We are looking for a full-stack web developer with a strong computer science background and the experience to help us continue to develop the next generation of cloud-based childcare management tools. You like to stay current with technology and are a self-starter with a healthy understanding of web services like AWS.
- Work closely with our design team to create functional yet creative UI
- Implement/Lead new and redesign features.
- Implement best practices and standards.
- Participate in software architecture, design and development.
- A focus on user experience, UI design principles and making applications work intuitively.
- Maintain coding standards
- Familiarity with OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel or Symfony.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Work well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Comfortable with Agile and Lean development process.
- Love to learn new things, work hard and have fun.
- 3+ Years Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- HTML/CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)