We are currently hiring an Marketing Associate
for our client in Los Angeles.
Supports the Company’s marketing team by managing information, updating spread sheets and generating reports
- Works on digital platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and Amazon ads. Runs campaigns, optimizes and tracks ROI.
- Manages catalog of items, including setting up and updating items on in-house websites and a variety of external sites.
- Supports the set up of new sales channels. Creates processes and updates existing processes as needed.
- Proofreads, catalogs, and distributes Quick Reference Guides and other marketing materials and flyers as requested by supervisors.
- Researches web and identifies key health and wellness blogs, contacting blog owners and providing them with samples and other available marketing materials for products.
- Monitors MAP (Minimum Alternative Pricing) and reports retailers that violate Company’s pricing policy.
- Develops and maintains Online PR Kits with blog owners, professionals, etc. for Company’s full-line of products. Writes and sends out press releases.
- In charge of in-house coupon redemption and works with Whole Foods, retailers, sales reps.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced Excel Skills (Knowledge of pivot tables, vlookup and other Excel data management tools is required.)
- Knowledge of Amazon, Google Analytics/Adwords and HTML/CSS/ Dreamweaver a plus
- One year experience as Marketing Associate preferred.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 AM-4:30 PM.
Pay Rate: $18 - $22.50 DOE
Position requires a clear background check and drug screen.
This is a temp to hire position.
Please send your resume to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are welcome!! Please inquire within.
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000.