Killam Apartment Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: KMP.UN), is one of the largest owners, managers and developers of multi-residential rental properties and manufactured home communities in Canada. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are currently searching for a customer focused, energetic Cleaner to join our team located at our William’s Court property at 1203 Maritime Way, Kanata, Ontario.
This building has luxurious suites with an elegant, private clubhouse which includes a large, professional gym and an indoor salt water pool.
- Operate vacuum cleaners to remove dirt and other waste;
- Wash windows, interior walls;
- Pick up garbage;
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers;
- Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs;
- Maintain cleanliness of common areas;
- Clean vacant units;
- Report deficiencies to Property Manager for repair;
- Other duties as required.
- Previous experience in similar role;
- Previous experience in a customer service role is considered an asset;
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral.
Our employees enjoy competitive pay, benefits, one paid volunteer day annually, training opportunities, and the ability to own a part of Killam through an employer matched Employee Share Unit Plan.
Application: Please fill out our online application form.
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.