We seek a motivated and reliable, customer-focused Retail Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team!
The ideal candidate will have boutique specialty store and customer service experience, availability to work Weekdays, Evenings and Saturdays each week.
REQUIREMENTS & POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES*:
* Advise clients on appropriate furniture and other products to purchase, based on their requirements and needs.
* Provide excellent concierge style customer service; create positive customer experiences.
* Use POS technology and electronic devices to complete customer in-store or online transactions and communication updates.
* Interact with manufacturer representatives as part of learning about the products and addressing customer needs.
* Wrap merchandise into attractive gifts as appropriate.
* Restock/display products on multi-level showroom floors/shelves in an appealing manner.
* Ability to lift and mobilize products, up to 35 lbs., to/from display and storage platforms of different heights/floor-levels, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
* Dust/clean retail display shelves, work counters, and other store spaces.
* Take direction from store manager and senior associates but also show initiative.
* Adhere to company dress code and company guidelines.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS*: (The company reserves the right to add or change these at any time)
* Problem solving capabilities, willingness to learn and quickly adapt to changes.
* Interest in furniture sales is a requirement.
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in retail sales, customer service, or other related fields.
* Professionalism, reliability and punctuality.
* Upbeat, friendly, self-motivated, positive and energetic attitude.
* Ability to thrive and work efficiently in a fast-paced, non-commissioned team environment.
* Passion for building customer loyalty.
* Ability to build rapport with team members and customers.
* Ability to remain organized and focused on completion of assignments.
* Ability to stand for long periods while performing job responsibilities, in a multi-level location.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with young children and a family environment.
* Flexibility to handle additional work hours for regular shifts and company events as needed.
* Minimum High School
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is: