Keter Canada is is searching for a motivated Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our many marketing activities! You will work closely with a variety of cross-functional departments including sales and marketing. You will ensure customer requests are met, timing and processes are followed and service levels to sales are maintained, resulting in overall business growth. You will have a clear understanding that marketing drives sales and sales drives marketing, each need the other and can help build greater success.
6-month contract with the possibility of a permanent full-time position.
- Assist with the overall marketing and communications strategy.
- Assist with the design and coordination of product packaging, sales presentations, corporate literature and miscellaneous projects as required.
- Help manage websites and marketing efforts through various social media platforms as needed. * Follow, prioritize, and execute colour/design analysis for new customer artwork and products from receipt of request through samples, changes, and final printing and production of materials.
- Have a functional understanding of colour models including CMYK, RGB, and Pantone, and how they are used in the printing process.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to ensure designs are signed off on and ready for implementation.
- Manage sales requests including, but not limited to presentation and graphic requests.
- Provide the support, ensuring that initiatives are on schedule and completed within the required time.
- Assist with the trend process and creating new product collections each year.
- Work with suppliers to gather samples, new materials and options to push innovation for our customer base.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of various tradeshows including booth design, show samples, and booth set-up.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects and assist with special tasks as needed
- Edit and add content as needed with Magento
Skills and Competencies:
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint (medium-high skills)
- Possess an excellent understanding of the creative process from research to planning, ideation, iteration, and completion.
- Possess strong organization and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage and execute multiple projects for multiple brands.
- Actively contribute ideas and suggestions to improve designs and processes.
- Excellent proofreading skills, as well as sound written and communication skills.
- Multi-tasker - able to balance, prioritize and execute each project on time, under pressure and in tight timeframes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptability, professionalism, creativity, and organization.
- Can work individually or in a collaborative work environment.
- Experience with Wordpress or Magento
- Experience using Adobe CS Suite; Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator is an asset
Education and Experience
- Marketing Degree or Diploma
- Previous marketing experience an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)