Major innovations. Massive scale. Imagine the possibilities. Did you know the world's largest brick-and-mortar retailer is also one of the fastest growing and most dynamic e-commerce organizations? Led by Marc Lore, founder and former chief executive officer of Jet.com ( https://jet.com/ ), we're creating an experience that lets customers shop anytime, anywhere -- delivering exactly what they want, when they want it. Want to join the team that's changing the way the world shops?
In 2016, Walmart acquired Jet.com ( https://jet.com/ ) and began expanding its portfolio of e-commerce sites. As part of the Jet acquisition, Hayneedle.com ( https://www.hayneedle.com/ ) (home furnishings) also joined our family. In 2017, Walmart added Shoes.com ( http://www.shoes.com/ ) (footwear), Moosejaw ( https://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/home ) (outdoor apparel and gear) ModCloth ( https://www.modcloth.com/ ) (women's apparel) and Bonobos ( https://bonobos.com/ ) (men's apparel) to the portfolio. The result? An unparalleled selection of brands and categories, and a family of sites that provides a great end-to-end experience for customers.
About the Job
The senior manager of customer acquisition will develop, execute and optimize customer acquisition marketing strategies across paid marketing channels including Paid Search/PLAs, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Direct Mail to drive rapid growth for one or more of the sites within the Walmart eCommerce Family of Brands. We are looking for a self-motivated marketing manager, able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment. You are driven by data and passionate about efficiently acquiring customers at scale across our target customer segments.
- Strategically lead all Paid Search/PLAs, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Direct Mail channels from ideation to execution
- Lead a team while working cross-functionally with insights & analytics, site merchandising, product, creative and design, and finance teams
- Manage a multi-million-dollar acquisition budget to meet ROI & LTV goals and provide forecasting and spend allocation guidance
- Cultivate a test-and-learn culture and build out testing process and road map to optimize performance and achieve customer acquisition goals
- Effectively communicate acquisition channel strategies and performance to the broader marketing team, to cross-functional partners, and to leadership. Develop customized dashboards and reports as needed
- Build processes to quickly identify shifts in performance and a plan for response
- Identify and drive new channels and approaches to customer acquisition and growth strategies
- Own relationship with Google, Facebook and other third party partners
- 5+ years of experience in customer acquisition marketing for an ecommerce company, retail experience a plus
- Solid experience and knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct response marketing
- Proven track record of driving and accelerating revenue growth to drive new customer acquisition
- Hands-on experience managing SEM campaigns via third party tool, such as SA360, Kenshoo or Marin
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram advertising and scaling campaigns in a high growth environment
- Proven collaborator with outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Mobile-first mindset, acquiring and engaging customers wherever they interact with our brands
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture or other web analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Marketing, or similar field, advanced degree or MBA a plus
- Experience in a high-growth retail eCommerce environment
- Experience with affiliate marketing and direct mail
- Google Ads and Bing Ads Certifications
- Knowledge of reporting tools, such as Tableau, Oracle BI, etc.
- Familiarity with SQL, MS Access and/or any programming languages