The Product Manager, Fulfillment Systems has a demonstrated passion for creating efficient & highly functional systems to support fulfillment operations. The role requires close collaboration with software engineers, other product managers, and fulfillment teams. The ideal candidate will successfully align priorities across multiple operational, product, and tech teams, and drive these priorities to production. This role needs a leader who understands how software is built and impacts business operations.
Challenges you'll be tackling:
Building and scaling world-class fulfillment systems, and driving the related software development processes
How you'll know it's right:
- Gather business requirements, design and define features, write specs and user stories
- Prioritize fulfillment system features & upgrades across Jet and Walmart fulfillment
- Build scalable systems and development processes to support fulfillment operations, while remaining flexible in process design
- Help ideate big-picture vision for Jet and Walmart's fulfillment systems, and drive toward this vision
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to continuously improve software development processes
- If you are a go-getter: You consistently work through barriers and drive projects through implementation...
- If you are an unrelenting problem solver: You love to create structure around ambiguous problems and provide simple, insightful solutions...
- If you are analytically creative: You're able to see & manipulate data to derive trends & insights...
- If you are intellectually curious: You are hungry to learn, dig deep, & drive projects from ideation through implementation...
- If you are able to see the big picture, but not afraid to get in the weeds...
- If you are able to effectively manage & prioritize many objectives with minimal direction, and are comfortable with ambiguity...
- If you are a proven leader...
We think you'd look great in purple.
- Minimum 3-5 years of total work experience
- Minimum 2-3 years in a hands-on software product management role
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or similar field
- Proficiency with Excel and experience with SQL or other BI tools
- Fulfillment, supply chain, or operations experience
- Experience in Scrum or other Agile product development
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. In Hoboken, NJ--just ten minutes from Manhattan--our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience that saves customers every penny possible. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let's make a date.