About the Job
The Head of Product Management, Customer Care plays a key role in shaping the future of our customer experience for US eCommerce customers of Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle and other affiliated brands by recommending and championing products, processes and solutions to improve Order Operations, Order Management and Customer Care systems. You will play a proactive role in product roadmap planning and technical design to create differentiated, seamless and efficient services that drive world class customer interactions. The role reports to the SVP of Walmart eCommerce Customer Care and will require collaboration with key partners and stakeholders in Customer Experience, Supply Chain, Retail and Engineering in shaping shared priorities for the future of Walmart eCommerce.
- Drive product strategy for the Order management and Customer Care to ensure new and existing solutions address the evolving operational and customer requirements across Walmart e-commerce brands
- Define and build of new capabilities using internal and/or external providers that address market needs and result in industry leading solutions
- Oversee the expansion and maintenance of a multi-tenant knowledgebase and chatbot/automation system that supports numerous clients across Walmart's ecommerce brands.
- Support the systems and tools used by the Order Operations team to visualize, alert and action issues that occur during the post-checkout flows of Walmart and Jet.
- Enhance the CRM toolsets used by customer services agents to address and resolve customer issues
- Manage technical partnerships with interaction channel partners and vendors.
- Design and implement effective service models and support procedures for existing and emerging products
- Improve upon organizational processes and integration, e.g., how we communicate opportunities, how we prioritize projects, how we execute efficiently, how we deliver quality experiences, how we assess success and learn post-launch, etc.
- Leverage communication and influencing skills to navigate in a large, matrixed organization to gain approvals, borrow resources, and tap talent and insights.