We are looking for a detail-oriented, bilingual individual to manage our E-commerce website content and marketing. Must have experience using Shopify, CMS, Excel and Google Analytics. This is a full time position working closely with our E-commerce Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate combines technical knowledge with a passion for digital marketing, writing and analytics.
We have a collaborative working environment that allows for autonomy, flexibility and support in achieving your personal goals and challenges. This is an opportunity to use your creativity and experience and be part of a growing successful enterprise where your contribution makes an appreciated difference.
- Manage daily the website content - update inventory, descriptions and upgrade website design when necessary on Shopify (over 5,000 products updated and maintained on a day to day basis), work with Shopify apps such as Langify for translations
- Write compelling and engaging copy that resonates with our clientele and brand for product descriptions, e-newsletters, blogs to increase customer engagement using SEO best practices
- Manage marketing using Instagram, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Shopping
- Optimize graphics for website products and homepage assets
- Collaborate on weekly newsletter campaigns and promotional events
- Develop marketing strategies to achieve revenue targets, campaign goals, increased conversion, retention and acquisition objectives
- Work alongside customer service to continually improve customer experience online
- Experience using Shopify, Excel, HTML and CMS,
- Perfectly bilingual, spoken and written, with great copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Suite, InDesign and Illustrator is an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and SEO, conversion tracking and optimization is an asset
Full time: Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
Salary $42-45K depending on experience
Location: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal (Montreal), QC.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- English and French (Required)