Come and join an innovative and growing Company! Jet Pro designs Air Freight programs for discriminating customers who demand ColdChain protection and Food Safety. We hold the exclusive rights for a Cold Chain preservation system known as Thermo Defense(r).
Please review our website: www.jetproinc.com
* Day-to-day accounting operations for accounts payable, invoicing/accounts receivable, receive/process mail, and bank deposits (monitor account balances).
* Bi-weekly payroll, which is outsourced to TriNet, who also handles benefits, HR, tax compliance, Workers Compensation, and more.
* General bookkeeping tasks such as enter and classify transactions, reconcile bank accounts, and maintain financials monthly.
* Oversee all accounting functions and maintain records.
* Work with management on budgets and other financial matters.
* Collect payments from customers.
* Set up and manage new accounts.
* Answer questions from customers and vendors.
* Perform and manage all general office tasks.
* Must have accounting software experience. AccountMate 10 preferred, but not required (training will be provided).
* 3+ years of full-charge bookkeeping experience.
* Degree in accounting/business is a plus, but not required.
* Good communication and written skills. Ability to communicate effectively with staff, in meetings, and/or problem solve over the telephone or via email.
* Detail-oriented, motivated, work well independently, and as a team member.
* Logical, utilize common sense, problem solver, and the ability to learn new things quickly.
* Proven leadership skills and a big-picture mindset for approaching tasks and projects.
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical Insurance andDental/Vision Insurance
Other: Potential Sign-On Bonus for Excellent Candidate $$$
This is an "immediate" opening.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: