Jet Pet Resort are looking to fill an Inside Sales position. This is a part-time permanent position based at YVR, 5980 Miller Road, Richmond, BC. Weekends are a must. Hours are flexible and would be a mix of mornings and afternoons up to 20 hours per week.
Our mission is to maintain a team of professional individuals that have a deep love for animals, while possessing a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity. You must be looking for a career instead of just a job, as we will be investing in every employee that works for our company.
Company Purpose: We help dogs be a more valued member of their family by providing an amazing overnight care experience while their parents are away.
We are in this together. We respect and look out for one another. We know we're all human, and we can't do any of this alone.
We are passionate about what we do, and know what we are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders, and self-starters. We try new things, continuously learn, challenge convention, and we're not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, purpose, and values. We're not perfect, and we don't pretend to be. We are always transparent and do the right thing - even when no one is looking.
We never settle. We get shit done and we get it done really well. We are determined to do this better.
Life should be fun. We like to laugh. Let's play!
JPR's Core Business: Pet services provider
Job Purpose: To run a successful and organised Front of House, corresponding with clients and closing in house sales.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Customer service, negotiating with clients for booking day-care and hotel stays
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Email correspondence
- Keeping in touch with clients via email/phone/social media
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel
- Updating services and notes on clients file for their pet's stay
- Giving tours of the facility
- Using our CRM system, QuickBooks and DocuSign
- Posting photos and videos daily on social media and our website
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong computer skills
- Confident communication skills
- Competent at multitasking
- High Integrity in all situations
- Customer (internal and external) Focused (Respect)
- Animal lover
- Happy and positive attitude
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour