Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for Senior Developer to join our team. As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement. If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The person in this position is responsible for providing development support of our software using hands-on technical analysis of the problem and any related documentation. All development changes or solutions will follow the Jesta development standards and specifications.
- Assist support analysts in generating requirements and specifications.
- Analyze, understand and document and development changes related to a client’s issue / problem.
- Work closely with our product and services teams to ensure proper follow up and resolution of implemented changes.
- Follow the Jesta development methods including unit testing and coding guidelines.
- Strong aptitude in the areas of business analysis development, training development, and delivery to end-users.
- Highly organized.
- Able to establish and work within project goals and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple and changing priorities on an ongoing basis
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expresses thoughts verbally and written in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Coding ability in the following languages:
- Dot Net on the Microsoft platform/ Oracle.
- Experience integrating these two environments desired.
- Strong data organization and data analysis ability.
- Multi-tasking ability and highly organized.