- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Develop code using modern approaches to software development
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team to promote modern approaches to software development
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to technology leadership
- Applications development methodologies, SDLC, Agile Methodology
- Strong knowledge of Procedural/Object Oriented programming
- PL/SQL, Oracle relational Database, web application development
- SQL and PL/SQL stored program code in relational database
- Versioning System ,Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- JAVA or Microsoft .NET, C#, HTML, XML, Java Script, Oracle
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or other degree plus relevant Information Technology experience.
Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for a PLSQL Developer to join our team. As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement. If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume and salary expectations to our HR department.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- PL/SQL: 2 years (Preferred)