- Collaborate with an agile team to deliver high quality software applications
- Apply critical thinking, logic and other analytical skills when writing software applications
- Analyze project requirements, and provide accurate estimates
- Write code to support test automation
- Maintain existing applications
- Author technical documentation
- 3-8 years previous experience in large scale application development in the .NET platform
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in NET, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Oracle PL/SQL
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Ability to operate and effectively communicate while under pressure; as well as the ability to manage a diverse workload and work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or other degree plus relevant Information Technology experience.
Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for a .NET Developer to join our team. As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement. If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume and salary expectations to our HR department.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)