- Responsible for the development, unit testing and/or support of a significant part of a complex software system (or database).
- Develops and unit tests assigned software areas following R&D development processes
- Estimates and plans own work
- Becomes the resident expert across multiple areas of the system (mainly Oracle ADF technology stack)
- Evaluates software (or configuration) issues with many areas of the system and resolves them in a timely manner
Implements changes to system assuring the changes do not introduce new issues
- Keeps abreast of improvements in software techniques and develop some improvements on his/her own
- Ensures proper technical documentation is completed for his/her work
- JSF and Oracle ADF
- WebLogic Application Server.
- Oracle Forms an asset.
- Strong communication skills and has achieved consistent success in delivering high quality software products to market
- Highly motivated and results-oriented working style, persistent, straightforward
Industry Knowledge & Expertise:
- Experience in a multi-disciplined global team environment
- High degree of technical skill, communication skills
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working in a software development environment
- Minimum of 3 years as a JSF and or Oracle ADF
- At least two years coding with Java based Oracle web services, and PL/SQL
- Good background in developing enterprise software application, in a software product company
Jesta I.S. is a leading supplier of ERP and supply chain management solutions to the apparel, footwear, and soft goods industries. Our client base includes many recognizable brands spanning the globe, and continues to grow. We are presently looking for a Senior ADF Developer to join our team. The main focus of this position will be on architecting solutions based on Oracle's ADF/Java technology stack. As a member of our organization, you will enjoy access to industry professionals in an entrepreneurial environment that fosters rapid learning and career advancement. If you are up to the challenge and you have the skill set requested, please send your resume and salary expectations to our HR department.
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time