The Area Senior Marketing Manager (ASMM) is responsible for managing and directing the Marketing Department, team initiatives, production & performance. The ASMM ensures all branding and marketing collateral/messaging created and distributed internally or externally meets company expectations, drives sales & brand reputation. The ASMM supports all other departments in their marketing needs and sees all marketing initiatives through from initial strategy planning to execution.
- Leads, develops and drives the Marketing Department and Team Member performance under ADH & ADO
- Serves as an "internal advertising agency" for all operating departments within the organization ensuring they have necessary collateral and requests to drive business
- Develops annual marketing plan & strategy inclusive of advertising, digital marketing, social media, public relations, special events, networking, website, partnerships, sponsorships & programming alongside EVP, ADH & ADO for both Hotel and Food & Beverage programs
- Sees all marketing initiatives through execution for every stage of the plan
- Serves as a brand representative & ambassador for internal and external purposes; promotes and protects the brand
- Assists in development of the brand voice for all properties alongside EVP, ADH & ADO; contributes & produces brand book, brand training & aims to uphold all brand standards
- Manages & Oversees Marketing Manager to ensure all consumer facing interactions are to brand standards & follow marketing campaign schedules
- Serves as "Design Consultant" manages Graphic Designer, graphic task list & has ultimate responsibility of overseeing & approving any internal-external marketing material collateral produced & disseminated
- Develops, implements & measures all consumer messaging throughout the properties
- Develops, managers, tracks & compiles revenue strategy documents combines sports programming, city wide events, special events, weekly entertainment, sponsorships & partnerships into one encompassing plan
- Leads Revenue strategy meetings focusing on forward thinking initiatives
- Plans and manages annual city wide events & ensures marketing department completes initiatives & deadlines included, but not limited to: New Years Eve, 4th of July, Gay Pride, Miami Music Week, etc.
- Manages all visual & word copy aspects for hotel, including: website, OTAs, third party sites, on-site branding, in-room branding, booking engine, etc.
- Manages monthly budget for Marketing Department; submits all invoices in a timely manner to Accounting Department
- Manages third party vendors & Marketing Memberships, i.e. Creative Agencies, PR Firms, Sponsorship & Procurement Agencies, GMCVB, GMBHA, etc.
- Communicates property events to all departments
- Monitors CRM channels and implements CRM strategies
- Supports & assists Hotel, Food & Beverage, & Entertainment Departments with programming, promotions and special packages
- Supports Sales Team with all collateral & marketing needs, including but not limited to: Company Wide & Individual property sales kits, sales giveaways, sales promotions
- Develops & implements Jesta Cares program alongside Director of Human Resources
- Works directly with Entertainment Team to ensure brand standards
- Oversees all Hotel Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 4 years management experience in a similar size & quality hotel
- Must have experience in online marketing, advertising and public relations strategies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Miami Beach, FL (Preferred)