Our client is a very beautiful moderate private label manufacturer that makes $150 Million business with QVC and has over 50 employers working for them. Company is located right in midtown Manhattan and they are searching for a Product Manager with twill & denim experience.
- Knowledge of Denim and Washing Process & 5-7 years exp. In Product Management
- Strong Excel skills, Microsoft Word, (PDM & Flex would be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and re-prioritize, and work in a fast paced growing environment.
- Maintain Brand Calendar milestone dates. Meet deadlines
- Create and manage wash approval tracking chart
- Communicate daily with overseas vendors, mills, factories
- Request samples from vendors/factories as needed
- Ability to make bulk approval comments on lab dips, strike offs, washes, execution of novelty trims
- Review Tech packs development through production
- Denim Fabric knowledge to review Fabric Detail Sheets
- Track submits and follow up with vendors/factories
- Maintain product approvals library
- Maintain adherence to customer Testing Protocols
- Facilitate Wear Test Trials and report findings
- Resolve issues, present solutions
- Understanding of market trends
- Liaise with Design, Tech, Manufacturing and Production
- We are looking for a candidate who is adaptable and willing to learn.
- Must have Denim, Twill and Woven experience.
- Familiar withdenimwash program
- Must have Denim Fabric knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Wholesale apparel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Twills: 5 years (Preferred)
- PDM: 5 years (Preferred)
- facilitating wear test trials: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fashion school: 4 years (Preferred)
- Managerial: 5 years (Preferred)
- denim and washing process: 5 years (Preferred)
- Product Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Flex system: 5 years (Preferred)