Our client is a highly successful, rapidly growing Bridal Designer looking for Tech Designer with 3-5 years who has experience in woven dresses and evening wear.
A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL AND GROWING BRIDAL COMPANY IS SEEKING A TECHNICAL DESIGN ASSOCIATE TO JOIN THEIR TEAM
-Attend fit sessions with designers' proposing alternative methods of construction
- Monitor and track the status of all development and production styles.
- Measure and enter specs in the tech pack prior to fitting.
- Take accurate fit notes during fitting.
- Communicate fit comments and corrections to global technical partners, factories, vendors and QC.
- Partner with the technical design supervisor and Patternmaker to resolve pattern issues and perform investigative work to solve discrepancies in samples/patterns.
- Consistent/continuous prioritization of workload and tasks.
- Prepare various garments for fit sessions and meetings.
- Update tech packs to stay on top of design sketch revisions.
- Manage weekly workload, keeping to calendar following deadlines.
All other duties, as assigned by the Senior Technical Designer and Directors.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 Years Technical Design Experience
- Must be able to set priorities in an environment with competing/changing demands.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple tasks which are high priority.
- Strong organization and management skills, with emphasis on initiation and follow through.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, listening, strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year