Our Client is an well established missy, junior, contemporary, plus, petite, maternity, children's, designer/manufacturer. They are seeking a Dynamic and Energetic Sales Coordinator for their Walmart Account which can grow into other accounts such as Target, Kohl's Amazon any experience with any of these accounts are also welcome.
Most important you must have knowledge of Walmart AAM, ADM and AFM stages.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR RESUME IF YOU DO NOT HAVE REQUIRED WALMART EXPERIENCE - THANK YOU
- Keep track of ETA/due dates for requested development samples
- Prepare sample tags for ADM and AFM development samples
- Photograph and create sample picture packages for samples sent and market showroom appointments
- File and keep record of all factory tags for samples
- Keep record of development samples returned from customer
- Keep development CAD boards and on order boards up to date
- Review TOP samples (correct label, ticket and color information) and present to Sr. Director of PD for final approval before adding to sample library
- Prepare lab dip and pattern approval submits with original color standards and artwork for review by Sr. Director of PD prior to sending to customer for final approval. Follow up for comments with customer PD Team.
- Communicate final order information to design for final CAD update to be sent to customer PD Team and uploaded to OneNote system for style guide
- Follow up for and process Ecommerce orders once store orders are received and sample requests
- Make sure samples are organized (receiving samples, steaming, and correct tags/labels if needed)
- Photograph, organize and keep track of store-bought samples
- Coordinate market set up and necessary appointments; prepare showroom for market appointments by ensuring the correct product assortment is displayed for on order styles
- Sending packages to customer for team; send samples to buyers when necessary.
- Track samples in and out of the showroom
- Organize and keep track of team calendar with appointments, travel etc.
- Organize and follow-up on team travel arrangements
- Manage assigned projects and multitask effectively
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented and top organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, PLM, Retail Link
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 2 years (Required)
- walmart AAM,ADM,AFM STAGES: 3 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Link: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)