Our team is looking to bring aboard likeminded individuals with problem solving and goal setting skills, who want to be a part of a winning team. Our existing team of 4 members is excited to welcome someone who can recognize this as an opportunity to learn a new profession starting and being promoted within the company in the months ahead.
Our agency is recognized as a top producing agency in our industry, as such we operate at a fast pace and with a sense of urgency; we are seeking an individual who can not only maintain this pace but also excel in our environment. We will pay for all training and licensing for the right individual.
Qualities we are seeking:
- Everyone in our office sells - Whether its appointments, leads, or policies. Selling is the majority of what we do on a daily basis. Be comfortable and ready to jump in.
- Ability to make quick decisions, be organized, and be a problem solver.
- Ability to speak with clients and business associates with confidence and professionalism
- Maintain a professional business appearance and attitude
- Thorough in completing assigned tasks and duties
- Must pass the CA insurance licensing exams, if not presently licensed, within 5 months of employment.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong organizational skills including attention to detail and follow-up capabilities
- Proficient in operating personal computers, navigating the internet, performing simple mathematical calculations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications: Word, Excel and Outlook
Please review the qualities we are seeking. Give yourself the best opportunity by sending in resume with a brief cover letter attached or in the body of the email.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Excel: 5 years (Preferred)
- Windows: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 4 years (Preferred)
- office: 5 years (Preferred)
Hours per week: