Fairway Management, Inc. is a multi-state property management company specializing in the affordable housing market. The Company manages approximately 200 senior and multifamily tax credit and rural development across ten states.
The Staff Accountant applies company policies and control procedures with the preparation of monthly financial statements. This position is responsible for completing monthly general ledger reconciliations including balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements. The Staff Accountant works with field staff each month to analyze the financial strength of each property.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements including balance sheet, income statements and cash flow statements
- Preparation and maintaining of fixed asset schedules for depreciable assets
- Preparation of general ledger journal entries and account reconciliations
- Reconciliation of property rent rosters to deposit records and monitoring of receivable/prepaid balances
- Analyze monthly cash flow projections for variances between budget and actual figures
- Assist with the annual audit and tax return related requests for tax preparers
- Management of deposit accounts and accounts payable process
- Assist with preparation and submission of annual property budgets
- Responsible for annual reporting to governmental agencies
- Assist with analytical projects for Controller and Executive Management