The overall responsibility of the Campus Coordinator is to facilitate the smooth operation of regular academic functions while helping faculty and administration to meet teaching excellence objectives and student promotion and retention goals. The Campus Coordinator responsibilities range from providing administrative oversight to supporting student and faculty activities. The Campus Coordinator also is responsible for coordinating academic affairs, including coordination of academic schedules, clinical sites, student support services and registrar services. This position reports directly into the Campus Administrator.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing faculty and ensuring adherence to hours of operations, class schedules, corporate policies, etc.
- Scheduling and organizing faculty and administrative meetings
- Establishing, developing, maintaining and updating corporate, staff and academic files
- Conducting quarterly audits of books and supplies; generating book and supply orders as needed
- Tracking faculty workload hours to comply with faculty policies; performing audits every session
- Monitoring and filing annual continuing education credits for full-time and part-time faculty members in compliance with accreditation standards
- Coordinating and assisting with staff and faculty hiring
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, checks, balances, and audits are utilized to maintain the integrity and safety of all records (including those pertaining to grades, attendance and all other areas required by law or the institution)
- Assisting with all other operational activities related to the academic and business affairs for successful achievement of the institution's academic goals and objectives
- Performing and monitoring registration, attendance, grades and drop reports and following up with students, program administrators, financial aid, admissions and others
- Assisting in the development and management of programs and strategies to improve retention and graduation rates
- Coordinating the tracking of student attendance and student progress through collecting faculty grades. Helping to ensure early intervention to any at risk students.
- Coordinating drops/terminations/repeats and assisting in counseling of such students, including providing such students with appropriate information
- Assist in enrollment management reporting such as-Enrollment Tracking, Strength Report, Retention Plan
- Assisting with managing within term drops to desired goals and following up with dropped students to identify reasons for drops and opportunities to return
- Calling students and following up on attendance issues daily
- Advising students on course scheduling and assisting with any conflicts.
- Providing on campus presence in hallways and classrooms to reach out to students and assure close contact with students
- Coordinating the student clearing process with financial aid and the Campus Administrator to assure students meet financial obligation of registration and graduation
- Overseeing and coordinating student orientation and graduation ceremonies
- Monitoring and managing adherence to educational and corporate policies and procedures and ensuring institutional compliance with state, federal, and accreditation policies, procedures, files, regulations, and laws
- Overseeing proper maintenance and safety of the physical environment and all campus property
- Connecting students with the appropriate academic or professional staff to foster academic and personal growth.
- Acting on student disciplinary issues
- Providing support and guidance to Career Services department
- Coordinating and facilitating interoffice functions between departments (Admissions, Student Services, Education, Student Accounting, Registrar, etc.)
- Compiling operational reports (weekly, month, annual) for corporate management, including admission statistics, collections, advertising effectiveness, completion, placement and licensure, etc.
- Assisting in staff and campus meetings to facilitate the flow of information and shared values and objectives
Notice of Non-discrimination
Jersey College is committed to providing an environment that respects and encourages the development and growth of all students, faculty and staff. Discriminatory and harassing behaviors that unfairly or unlawfully interfere with an individual's educational pursuits violate our College's policies and procedures and are not tolerated. Such forms of discrimination and harassment include, but are not limited to, discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or military veteran status. Jersey College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities.
Jersey College encourages all students, staff, and administrators to work together to prevent all forms of discrimination and harassment, including those based on race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or military veteran status (individually and collectively, a protected status or a protected category).
Any student, staff, or third party seeking information with respect to the non-discrimination and harassment policies of Jersey College, including Title IX protections, may contact the Director of Institutional Effectiveness at 546 U.S. Highway 46, Teterboro, NJ 07608, (201) 489-5836, TitleIX @ jerseycollege.edu or the Office of Civil Rights.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time