Jenson Immigration is one of the top-three immigration consulting firms in Richmond, BC.
We have over five years' experience in helping international students and foreigners to immigrate to Canada. Due to business expansion, we are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant.
- Assist Marketing Manager in company's promotion and branding related works
- Be responsible for daily social media contents creating and maintaining
- May assist case manager in processing the case as required
- Other administrative duties as required
- Experience in marketing positions is an asset
- Experience in event planning is an asset
- Basic knowledge of immigration industry
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Fast learner with ability to take initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with time conflicting pressures.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Provide excellent customer service with the desire to exceed expectations
*Students with Co-Op work permits are welcomed.
Hours and Compensation:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:30
- Weekly training and special events for on-going development
- Salary to be determined
How to Apply:
- Please send us your resume and cover letter
- Clearly indicate on your documents that you are applying for the Administrative Assistant position
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $2,400.00 /month